In this terms and conditions, "ABE", "we", "us" and "our" refers to AUSTRALIA BIOTECHNOLOGY EXPRESS PTY LTD. Access to and use of all information on this website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions may be updated from time to time. We recommend that each time you access our website, you read these terms and conditions.
- As a registered user of ABE, you agree to ensure that your registration details provided to us are genuine and accurate at all times, and you undertake to update your registration details to us wherever necessary and in a timely manner.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website at any time without notice, if you breach the terms and conditions on our website, or in our reasonable opinion that you are conducting any misuse of our website.
- By becoming a registered user, you agree to our terms & conditions.
- ABE committed to ensuring that our products are described as accurately and up to date as possible on our website. Where we become aware of the need to update a description of our products, we may do so from time to time.
- Product images have been provided for demonstration purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour, nor that given image will fully reflect or depict the full design relating to that product.
- Our products range is suitable for adults and juveniles. You are responsible for provide your genuine age before consulting any particular ABE products.
- ABE is committed to ensuring that our product range is current and up to date, however, we take no guarantee to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- When visiting our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website for personal use only [by becoming a registered user]. The prerequisite to do so is that you must ensure you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Any other forms of use of our information are in the infringement to our intellectual property rights.
- Unless otherwise permitted by ABE and as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website.
- The right to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The access also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without prior written permission of ABE. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we are aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and information of the linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website, nor of the information, products or services which they provide.
- A written consent must be granted by ABE before you link our website. You are responsible for any cost of the linking process. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, file, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- The copyright to all content on this website including images, layouts, text, graphics is owned by us.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ®which are used on this website are owned by us. Your access to our website does not permit you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion ("Comments") which you provide to us through this website forms our property. In future, if we use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, you agree that we are entitled to do so without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material, including its legality, originality and copyright.
- We have taken due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of suitability for particular purposes.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We have taken due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, Trojan horse and/or malware. However, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- We may include third party content on our website from time to time, such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. We take no responsibility for the content of such material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
- By registering as a user to our website, you agree to be liable to us for all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees incurring from or in association with your use of our website, any breach of these terms and conditions or negligence under the principles applied by the courts.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Victoria. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid, but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We have taken due care with any information you may provide to us when accessing our website. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk, although we undertake to take reasonable measures to preserve such information in a secure manner.