Trying to relieve tension in your body?
Whether you’re tense from a busy career or study load, that tension will carry over into your body if you let it. So we’ve decided to list 4 helpful tips to aid you in relaxing and unwinding your body to relieve any tension before it worsens. Make sure to see a doctor if your symptoms persist or become more severe, these tips are great for self care at home!
Whether you’re tense from a busy career or the pressures of study, that tension will carry over into your body if you let it. So we’ve decided to list 4 helpful tips to aid you relax and unwind your body to relieve any tension before it worsens.
Make sure to see a doctor if your symptoms persist or become more severe, these tips are great for self-care at home!
- Relax your muscles: without knowing so many of us are constantly tensing our neck, back and eyes from staring at computer screens too long. So take a deep breath and acknowledge where your muscles are clenched and slowly relax them back to normal.
- Keep a track of when you feel most tense and see if there’s any common denominator, write down where you are, the weather, who you saw, etc… Finding what triggers us to be tense can be the best plan to fix tension.
- As commonly as it’s recommended, stretch your body morning and night! If you keep forgetting to, a great way to incorporate stretching in your routine is to join a beginners yoga or Pilates class so you’re more incentivised to go.
- Ground yourself by activating your body’s senses through heat by drinking a hot cup of tea or an ice cold glass of water. You could take this one step further and have a freezing cold shower to wake your body up and realign your senses.
Aching joints are often common symptoms of tension in our body, it’s not easy to relax your body when you’re managing physical pain on top of everything else.
The team at Planet Remedy has the perfect addition to your routine with out Planet Remedy Pain Roll On, formulated to reduce mild joint pain and soreness.
Some of the carefully chosen ingredients include:
- Cinnamomum camphora stem wood oil
- Gaultheria procumbens leaf oil
- Kunzea ambigua leaf oil
- Melaleuca cajuputi leaf oil
- Syzygium aromaticum flower bud oil and
So take a deep breath and head over to your local pharmacy and try our Planet Remedy Pain Relief Roll On! Please see a medical professional if symptoms persist or increase in severity.Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Available soon in Chempro, Chemist Discount Centre, Advantage Pharmacy and your nearest Health Food Stores.