Is your Immune System Ready For Your Next Flight?
Whether you’re flying out for work or anticipating a well-deserved holiday, it’s more important now than ever to make sure your immune system is functioning at its best. After dealing with viruses and the flu this season, your body needs to be recharged to fight off any potential illness you might catch after an exhausting flight so you can enjoy your next trip.
Try these tips to help in building your immune system, read more -
Whether you’re flying out for work or anticipating a well deserved holiday, it’s more important now than ever to make sure your immune system is functioning at its best. After dealing with viruses and the flu this season, your body needs to be recharged to fight off any potential illness you might catch after an exhausting flight so you can enjoy your next trip.
Try these tips to help in building your immune system:
- Staying safe: considering the ‘super-flu’ going around it’s a good idea to make sure you’re being safe when you’re counting down the days till you head off, keep hand sanitiser on you and try to avoid busy areas where you could catch a cold.
- Healthy eating: making sure you eat a well balanced diet is always important but when you’re about to go on holiday you’re likely to treat yourself more than usual, so set your body up for success by focusing on eating a nutritious diet to prepare your body.
- Work life balance: if your next flight is for business instead of pleasure make sure to use spare time to decompress so your mind and body both have time to unwind before you get back into your workload.
- Vitamins: it’s important to make sure your vitals are where they should be to help strengthen your immunity so consider adding some vitamins to your diet. Make sure to consult your doctor before making any changes or additions to your supplements.
- Sleep schedule: having a good sleep schedule is something you should always aim for but before getting on a flight it’s important to give yourself the best chance at a good night's rest, especially if you’re entering a different time zone when you get off the plane.
- Mental well being: it’s easy to forget how important maintaining your mental well being is when you’re excited for a holiday but make sure to take some time out of your day to incorporate a relaxing activity like meditation or adding aromatherapy to your routine.
Most of these sound like standard practice, but it’s easy to forget to take care of yourself when you’re busy planning a holiday or trying to catch up on work in between flights. Here at Planet Remedy, we’ve thought about how to make it easier for you to take care of yourself with our Immunity Inhaler. Formulated with your well being in mind, our Immunity Inhaler has ingredients traditionally used in aromatherapy to maintain immune system health. Our travel size inhaler allows you to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy wherever you are.
Immunity Inhaler ingredients include:
- Cinnamomum verum leaf oil
- Citrus limon fruit peel oil
- Citrus sinensis fruit peel oil
- Lavandula angustifolia herb top flowering oil
- Origanum majorana leaf oil.
These ingredients were chosen to assist your immunity and leave you feeling refreshed and ready for whatever you have planned. So enjoy the convenience of aromatherapy in your pocket before your next big trip and head to your local pharmacy and try our Planet Remedy Immunity Inhaler today!Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Available soon in Chempro, Chemist Discount Centre, Advantage Pharmacy and your nearest Health Food Stores.