5 Health Benefits Of Herbal Tea
Most Australians are habitual coffee drinkers, but swapping your latte for a cup of tea could provide some overlooked health benefits. Many studies have shown a correlation between drinking herbal tea and an improved general wellbeing.
There's a reason you're drawn to tea brewed with ingredients like ginger, lemon and honey when you're feeling under the weather, many of those popular ingredients contain antibacterial and energising qualities. If you're wondering what other popular teas might contain health benefits, we've listed our top five.
5 Health Benefits Of Herbal Teas
- Green tea: one of the most popular choices, this tea is known for its rich antioxidant levels and lowering of cholesterol when consumed regularly.
- Black tea: high in caffeine, but more likely to provide a stable energy boost in comparison to the anxiety some experience from generic coffee.
- Matcha tea: there's a reason for the sudden spike in Matcha advocates all over the internet, authentic matcha is known to improve your metabolism.
- Mint tea: if you're ever feeling bloated or fatigued, mint is your go-to herb for its anti-inflammatory and refreshing effect that can improve alertness.
- Chai: originating in India, it's well loved for both its improvement to ones general wellbeing and complex flavour profile that features cinnamon.
If you're looking for another way to reap the benefits of herbs such as cinnamon, try our Planet Remedy Pain Relief product line. Both our Pain Relief Roll On and Pain Relief Inhaler include cinnamomum camphora stem wood oil, an ingredient that falls under the same family tree as cinnamon and contains many similar health benefits.
Head to your local pharmacy to try Planet Remedy products now!
Please see a medical professional if symptoms persist or increase in severity.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Available soon in Chempro, Chemist Discount Centre, Advantage Pharmacy and your nearest Health Food Stores.