Can’t Take Another Headache? How To Help
During a busy day in the midst of flu season it’s easy to forget if you don’t prioritise your health, symptoms will arise, one of the most common being a horrible headache.
If you’re getting them regularly it’s important to take steps before it begins to impact your quality of life and to not forget a headache more often than not is a signal from your body.
- Sooth the pain - using a cold compress held over the most painful areas can alleviate the pain temporarily, sometimes a hot compress is recommended if the headache stems from a sinus related issue so its important to find the root cause of your pain.
- The basics - whether staying well hydrated, decreasing your screen time or taking vitamins (particularly magnesium for its pain relief properties) these commonly overlooked remedies at the very least help a headache if not get rid of it. Don’t ignore the basics and make sure to seek advice from a doctor if the pain is severe!
- Essential oils - think back to a time when you’ve had a headache and a certain smell made it feel nauseatingly worse, essential oils can do the exact opposite. Particularly essential oils with a strong menthol aroma or calming scent, both of which feature in our Headache Inhaler.
So if you’ve tried almost everything on the list and got lost at finding the perfect combination of essential oils to help, we’ve got it covered. Read more about the ingredients in our Headache Inhaler and why it was formulated.
Headache Inhaler Key 3 Ingredients
1. Lavandula angustifolia herb top flowering oil - lavender is one of the most popular essential oils used in aromatherapy due to its relaxing qualities. There has been some evidence that inhalation of the aroma reduces not only the pain from headaches but also mild migraines.
2. Mentha X piperita leaf oil essential - this refreshing essential oil has a sharp and herbaceous scent with strong notes of menthol that lend itself to having a cooling effect when inhaled. Peppermint oil is also well known for clearing your sinuses which many times is the cause of headaches, particularly during flu season.
3. Zingiber officinale rhizome oil essential oil - commonly known as ginger oil extracted from the root of the ginger plant, it’s beneficial in reducing nausea that is often associated with many different types of headaches.
If you’re interested in trying our Headache Inhaler formulated specifically to alleviate the painful symptoms you can’t deal with anymore, know it comes in a practical size to help you get through your day whenever and wherever.
Head over to your nearest pharmacy and ask for a Planet Remedy Energy Inhaler today!
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Available soon in Chempro, Chemist Discount Centre, Advantage Pharmacy and your nearest Health Food Stores.